Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Home Ecnomics Reflection

Home Economics Reflection
Task: Write your thoughts about the vegetarian dishes?

What were your thoughts prior to eating?
1. When we made the Frattini I thought that it would taste disgusting and look gross.
2. When we made the nachos I had gotten told by other classes that it was gross so I assumed it was gross.

Did thoughts change once you had sampled it?
1. Well, when we were making the Frattini it looks yummy but when it came to cooking it we had failed and it was undercook so I didn't have any.
2. When me and my group made nachos it was actually yum compared to what I thought it would taste like from what people had said.

Why is it good to have one vegetarian dish per week in your diet?
You'll get more minerals, Nutrients and fibre in your diet.

Meat supply us with protein and iron give an example of a vegetable that offers protein and iron?
Green vegetables are high sources of iron such as Silver beat, Cabbage, Lettuce, Spinage and peas.
Eggs are also a good source of protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.