Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Health Reflection


QUESTION
SENTENCE STARTERS
EVIDENCE
A conclusion on what the ‘Whare tapa wha’ is and how it illustrates Hauora
Whare Tapa Wha is about mental health.
This is useful to understand because you wanna know what mental health can show and is useful for.

How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?
I participated alright because of the help I had. I contributed by designing the house for the presentation. Next time I will be more helpful during this presentation
¨Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face¨

Dolores del Rio

How did you cope with team challenges and how did you relate to others
It was challenging when people wouldn't help, I coped with the challenge by telling them to put as much effort as everyone because we're a team. I worked well with others because I support and encourage them. Next time I will communticate better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.