Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Michael Mew



What I Have Been Learning?
For the past couple of weeks, our art class have been focusing on Michael mew work and learning about the techniques he used such as the focal point, Leading lines, Colors, and textures all into one piece of art he would create.

What I Have Been Doing?
For the last week or so we have been creating our own piece of art using the techniques Michael mew used. Next to this text is my piece of art I created, I used the Mohua bird as my focal point and used green lines as my leading line as you can see I also added a light in the top right to bring the art together than in the background I used blue and brown because it went with my leading lines.

Why Use The Mohua bird?
I used the Mohua bird because I think it is a beautiful bird that should be shown more in artworks.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sharleze, you are a good writer. I enjoyed reading this and liked that you used a clear structure. You clearly understand leading lines and focal points. I am thoroughly impressed.
    See you tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.