Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

English: Another World-Diversity

In the last two terms of english, we have been learning about "Another World", Meaning that we have been learning from other people perspectives as well as our own. We have seen a variety of perspectives and values of people lives from films and books such as Zootpia, Avatar the last air bender, Glee and the book of "The Children of blood and bone". This has been teaching us how to deal with these challenges as if they were our own challengers. I have learned so many stuff through the topic of "Another World". It has changed my understanding of people and the way I use to think and act. One major thing I have learned over the year is the word 'Diversity' and it's meaning. What diversity means to me is to understand people as an individual and accept them as who they are and what they believe whether I believe it is right or wrong, It has also taught me how to be kinder towards people because we don't know what everyone has been through.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a thoughtful post, Sharleze! It's good to see you thinking about our learning so far.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.