Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

English speech reflection

In my speech I spoke about the thoughts I had during a time somebody compliments me, And why I dont beileve them.I was really proud of myself because the speach was from the heart and really personal to me.One of my hardest challenges during the speech were that I was very nervous about preforming my speech but once I started I became more confident and flew through it.Next time I would slow down my speech and maybe make it a bit longer so it would fit into the time limit.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Sharleze! During your speech you made a lot of eye contact and seemed confident, especially when talking about a personal topic.
    Next time you could try changing the speed of your speech, as you wrote above.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.