Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

The Heart And The Bottle

What happens in this book ?
In this book at the start a little girl who is always exploring and has such a creative mind starts to learn nothing will ever be the same.When her granddad passes away she soon bottles up her feelings and decides to put her heart it in a bottle and put it around her neck.As she grows up the heart in the bottle starts to grow and gets heavier and heavier .Until she is an elderly she meet this little girl who is just as creative as her and start  to realise she needs to let her feeling go so decide to grab her heart out off the bottle but cant reach it she try everything from dropping it to hitting it with a hammer but still nothing then the little girl decide to grab it and surprisingly she gets it  .

Who would I recommend this book to and why ?
I would probably recommend this book to a teenager cause if I was younger I would not get the meaning to it .Why would I well I basically just said why but also because the younger kids would've just thought that she got the heart back and everything was fine but that was not the point to this story .I think people my age and older could learn to understand what could happen if you bottle all your emotions up.


How is curiosity important in this story ?
I think curiosity is important in this story because 
I think it just makes the story what it is about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.