Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Blogging in Health

 
Question
Answers
Evidence
What did you learn about?
In my class, we learnt about Resilience in Health some of the things I learnt about were how to express your feeling from being resilient.
Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? Why?
Personally, I didn't find anything difficult maybe answering some of the questions were a bit personal to me but I got through it.
How did you relate to the video “Who Moved My Cheese”?
I related to Hem where I just give up at times but then related to Haw because He went out and recovered more cheese and that what I do also.NOt recovering the cheese but have the courage to bounce back from a downfall in life.
How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
Well let's say that we sent an email to get the money we needed for business and enterprise and we get denied so we need to resilient write an even better email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.