Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

My speech for drama

How I could make my speech sound better? 
03/08/18

Some short ways
Eye contact
Voice audible, slow
Body language
Gesture

1. Some ways I could make my speech sound better is by being able to get someone to view/Imagine my speech, Like not just listen but actually feel or imagine how I feel and what it looks like in mine mind, Some ways I could do this is adding some adjectives to my speech and the emotions I feet during their speech.

2. Another way I can make a speech better is by being more confident during it, I can this by my standing up straight so not just slagging like you have no posture, I could sound more enthusiastic instead of being boring and sounding boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.