Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Spritual Well-Being

This year in health for a few weeks we will be learning about all four areas of hauora at the moment we are studding spiritual wellbeing, Spiritual wellbeing is about how you identify yourself and what you believe in it could be anything from religion to culture.

2 values  that are important to me is family and friendship. Thease values are important because I would feel alone, I am living this value and have been most of my life. I would be very sad andd feel unwanted if I had none of thease values in my life.

I would like to work on my kindness I guess I already do at times because I am a supportive person and help people when in need, But I would like  to work on kindness by being more postive and caring towards people in general.By not being rude at times and stuff.Anothervalue I would like to work on is respect, I am respectful most time but somtime I intterupt people. I could work on this by being more foucsed and respectful when people are talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.