Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

The Art Of Shading



This week we have been learning new techniques on shading and toning for art.


Have you improved with shading?
Personally I still don't think i'm good at shading, But I am determined to get better at shading by practicing and using the positive and negative space.

Do you understand that using a structure can help you draw better (light loose lines under your work)? explain what this means to a reader.
Structure in art work shows how you can make your art look more realistic or just more neat in general although I don't really have good structure I will learn and improve during art time and in my spear time.

What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?                    In class being more focused and determined. Also not getting distracted during class by friends. Out of class I will use my spear time wisely and improve on classes in art and many more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.