Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Social Studies

Social Studies
7/2/18
LO: To be able to understand what to do when working with maps.

Do Now:
1)  What does social studies mean/What is it about ?
 It about the history or different community And most important are people. 
    
2)  What are we learning about this term ?
We are learning about our community,Or what is a  community.

3) Current event,Anything that happened in the world ? 
Waitangi day.

13/2/17
Do Now
1.What is the acorganam we need to remember when doing a graph ?
FAULTSPK
Frames,Axis,Unit,Labels,Title,Scale,Plot,Key

2. What is the acronym we need to remember when doing mapping ?
FACKTS
Frame,Arrow,Colour,Key,Title,Scales

3.Why do we need an even scale when doing Graphing ?
We need an even scale so thats its even for when we do scaling so that nothing gets mixed up and you can line it up with the numbers so it's accurate.

4. Current Event
There was a cyclone 

1.How to write an paragraph ?
SEEl
Statement
Explain
Example
Link

2. A bit about myself
Kia ora my name Sharleze and I like to play netball .Why because I like to keep active during winter and the year. An example of how I keep active is by playing sport.That's why I like to play netball to keep active during the year.

14/02/18
Do now
1.What do we use to  structure our paragraphs ?
SEEl
Statement
Explain
Example
Link

2.Why do we need a statement ?
We need a statement to know what we are talking about and so it easier to read about.

3.What does the word culture mean to you ?
To me culture means alot example my history my family,Tradition.

15/02/18
1.What is a crest ?
A crest is like a logo.

2.Current Event?
Valentine day yesterday

3 Traditions (Me & Ava)
Hangis,21st,Calling family by middle names,Marae,Unveilings,Reunions

20/02/18
Do now:
1)What does tradition mean?
Something that people celebrate together or all do is a family.

2)Give an example of a Tradition?
So when one of my family members die we all go to a marae and stay for 3 or more day it normally on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.

3)Name a current event?
Cyclone Gita

22/02/18
Do Now

1)Name 5 different areas in which we can express or show our family culture/traditions. 
Emotion.Physically,visually,Talking,Active

2) What does Migration mean to you?
Somebody that has moved to another country willingly.

3)Have you migrated?
No iv always live in New Zealand.

4)Name a current event
Cyclone Gita

28/02/18
Do now

1)What do you think migration is ?
Someone that move to a different country.

2) What do migrants bring to NZ ?
 Big numbers.

3) What's the difference between  immigration and emigration ?
Entering a country living their or staying for awhile 

4) Current event ?

School

15/03/18

1.What you have done or been working on?
In the past couple off weeks Me and my group have been fousing on our slide for our culture.The slide help people in our class discover and Understand what we eat , Celebrate , Curency And history.I have also lear about new religioun and celebration about everbody.I have enjoyed working with some  of the people in my group as I normally would not work with them.

2.What  you have learnt about your cultrual group?
I have learnt alot about people in our class and In my group all though I did know most off the stuff in my group it was cool to know about some off their history and belongings .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.