Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Word Vomit/Week 8

Word Vomit
As I imagine a world with a different society I wondered what it would be like to be an apple getting eaten by somebody and then just thrown away I wondered what it would be like to see the body from the inside.Then I started wondering how boring it could be to be a math book just sitting there waiting for you to get used and being lonely with nobody to talk to and getting ripped up and thrown away.I also imagined what it would be like to be a Rabbit and what it felt like to hop around a lot and hide underneath the ground and what it felt like for somebody to cover my hole.That I claimed as my territory.But then I got this crazy Idea as if I was a crayon I wonder if it could hear or if it couldn't I wondered if you could see or couldn't maybe their way of communicating is to get drawn with but what happens when it breaks I guess I'll never know.But then I stopped and thought what it would be liked to be an oar interesting I guess but it would be a bit boring I wondered I mean wouldn't you get tired just gliding through the water but with all of these I wonder knowing that it couldn't happen But you could still imagine as if it would be a journey to know all of these wonders I mean when you daydream you can think off a lot of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.