Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Creative writeing martix

4 Items, 1 Paragraph

Items
A specific source of a light: The sun
A specific object: Umbrella with black and white spots all over it
A sound using onomatopoeia: Sizzle
A specific place: Backyard

 One-paragraph story 

As the sun reflects from the window onto my skin, My skin boiling from the warmth of the air and the rays from the sun, I start to yell at my brother because of how he keeps shouting "I'm hungry". The sounds of the sausages sizzle irritate me but the smell makes me keep me in peace. I look around me and see this massive umbrella with black and white spots all over it I grab it and hold it protecting me from the sun. Now all I can think is how yum this sausage sizzle gonna be when I'm finished cooking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.