Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Passion Projects

Stone Carving

On Monday I had stone carving as my passion project in these three periods we got split into 2 groups, Group A and group B. I was In group A which means we started off doing stone carving in this period we learned about the difference of tools and different technique I personally think that the 
passion project I chose was awesome. In the second period of the stone carving we were to create and design different shapes of Korus or at least design connected to moari patterns.In the third period we did half and half so half of the period was spent sculpting and the other was drawing designs.In group A I worked with My little sister and Cortney for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.